Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 2011 Playlist

Wanna check out some of my favorite songs from January?? Well then today is your lucky day! I have complied a playlist of the best of the best from January. Just click the link below and DL the file titled "January 2011" and begin enjoying some of my favorite jams!

Track Listing for January 2011 Playlist

1. The Get Up Kids- Automatic
2. Cage The Elephant- Aberdeen
3. White Lies- Strangers
4. British Sea Power- Georgie boy
5. Wire- Bad Worn Thing
6. Cold War Kids- Louder Than Ever
7. Destroyer- Poor In Love
8. Iron & Wine- Me and Lazarus
9. Deerhoof- I Did Crimes for You
10. Cake- Long Time
11. Gang of Four- I Party All The Time
12. Social Distortion- California (Hustle and Flow)
13. Roger Miret & The Disasters- Stand Up and Fight
14. Tapes 'n Tapes- Badaboom
15. Emma's Imagination- Falling Slowly
16. Seefeel- Airless

No comments:

Post a Comment