Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Dodos- No Color



Every song on No Color is overflowing with talent and incredible depth. The Dodos are an amazing duo.  I can honestly say that I have never heard a drummer play percussion the way Logan Kroeber does, with almost all of the beats revolving around him playing off the rims. Meric Long is a talented vocalist and offers great insightful lyrics to the songs on No Color. He also sports some really cool guitar work with fun power chords and simple solos. Neko Case does the background vocal work on No Color and I feel like she pushes the band even further into their sound. The overall positive energy keeps every song fun but still lets on to the real depth of their music. No Color is incredible and I can’t wait to go to a Dodos show and see how they play live! Oh I guess I should end this by saying if you don’t buy this you are truly missing out!




Final Review- 100



No comments:

Post a Comment