Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 2011 Playlist

Oh I know you must have been on the edge of your seat for this months playlist. There were so many great bands in March and I am happy I could listen to a majority of them. Well I hope you all enjoy these tracks I know they have been keeping me tapping my toes! To download them just click on the March 2011 Playlist link below.

Track Listing For March 2011 Playlist
1. K is For Kelson- Bibio
2. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover- G. Love
3. Civilian- Wye Oak
4. Suzanne And I- Anna Calvi
5. Do What You Will- Papercuts
6. 100 Other Lovers- Devotchka
7. With Love- Elbow
8. Under The Cover Of Darkness- The Strokes
9. The Roller- Beady Eye
10. Oh My Heart- R.E.M.
11. Post Break Up Sex- The Vaccines
12. In My Time- Kurt Vile
13. Black Night- The Dodos
14. No Harm- The Boxer Rebellion
15. All You Need Is Now- Duran Duran
16. The Best Of Me- The Sounds
17. Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind)- Panic! At the Disco
18. Map Of An Englishman- Erland & The Carnival
19. Making Light- Dinosaur Bones
20. Heaven's Gonna Happen Now- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
21. Dirty Mister Dirty- The Generationals
22. If You're Not Here (I Don't Know Where You Are)- Hunx And His Punx
23. A Million Years- Alexander
24. Shanghai Cigarettes- Caitlin Rose
25. You Better Watch Yourself- Joe Bonamassa
26. Two Lovers- The Rural Alberta Advantage
27. Beautiful Gas Mask- The Mountain Goats

3 comments:

  1. Man, I am such a square. I have never heard of any of those songs, and i know of only like 3 of the bands. In a cool contest, you win hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe well thank you. Honestly I probably would have never heard of a few of them if I hadn't decided to take on this blog and project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chad, I am with you. But we're probably still decently cool. I don't always get out much, sonically, so thanks for opening all the ears!

    ReplyDelete