Sunday, April 17, 2011

TV on the Radio- Nine Types of Light




Nine Types of Light is my first listen to TV on the Radio and I am happy I finally got a chance to hear them. TV on the Radio is a real mold breaker with their fantastic mixing of funk and indie rock. Tunde Adebimpe has a rich voice full of soul and dimension that flows easily with TV on the Radio’s unique sound. Nine Types of Light is an album full of love songs and longing but doesn’t sound overdone or too cheesy. TV on the Radio has to have some of the most talented musicians involved in it. I mean from the funk bass lines to the synth pop melodies and shredding guitars they are very versatile. Nine Types of Light is a fun listen and I think it has a decent amount of catchy songs. I will say TV on the Radio’s Nine Types of Light is a nice breath of fresh air and a definite must listen.




Final Reveiw- 95



No comments:

Post a Comment